My name is Peter French
Why Hypnotherapy Portsmouth?
To be honest, Hypnotherapy Portsmouth is a search engine term that a lot of people type in order to find hypnotherapists who practice in the Portsmouth area. It’s as simple as that.
What About Hypnotherapy Portsmouth?
I am a hypnotherapist in the Portsmouth area of Hampshire in the UK. And you’re reading this so that means that it’s worked, you’ve found one. Hypnotherapy Portsmouth works!
My office is in Portchester, just outside Portsmouth and is easily accessed from Portsmouth and the surrounding areas.
The question that I get asked most is :
What can hypnotherapy and hypnosis do for me?
Hypnotherapy can do a lot of things:
- Help you get a good night’s sleep
- Give you time out for relaxation
- Put you in control of Anxiety and Stress
- Allow you to manage pain
- Change the way you cope with phobias and irrational fears like insects, lifts or heights
- Help you move on from negative emotional memories like relationship breakdowns and PTSD
- Build your self confidence, improve your reaction to public performance and social nervousness
- Stop bad habits like nail biting, hair pulling and the like.
If you’d like to find out more about the services that I offer for hypnotherapy Portsmouth then click here or you could look at the home link at the top of the page.
Generally speaking hypnotherapy can help with issues that involve the mind. That includes thoughts, behaviours and habits. You might be surprised at what you can achieve.
Hypnotherapy is not a one size fits all process and even people with the same issue often require a different approach to be taken. We are all uniquely different people.
My office is in Portchester and is easy to get to from Portsmouth, Fareham and the surrounding area. There is free parking on site.
Please use the menu links at the top of the page find out about Peter French Hypnotherapy services and Hypnotherapy Portsmouth.