Location and Facilities
When you book therapy with me in Fareham then this will be the location unless we have agreed otherwise.
The address is:
Fareham Osteopathic Centre
186 Gudge Heath Lane,
- There is visitor parking available.
- There is a reception area where you can wait for your appointment. Companions can sit in reception while you have therapy.
- The room is on the ground floor.
- By law children under sixteen coming for therapy must be accompanied by a suitable chaperone.
The best Motorway access is M27, Junction 11
From the Railway Station go west along the M27 in the direction of Southampton.
Get in the right hand lane as you go under the railway bridge
Turn right in to Gudge Heath Lane at the traffic lights.
Fareham Osteopathic is about half a mile on the left.
- Appointments have to be paid for in advance unless otherwise agreed.
- If you need to re-arrange an appointment then I need you to give me a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- If you miss an appointment without notifying me then I may have to charge for it.